Click the image to zoom in for more detail
Available in straight-grain cherry and straight-grain maple
- Door and drawer front are constructed from 3/4" thick veneered MDF material with 3mm thick, 6 ply wood veneer edge banding.
- Veneer on doors/drawers is quartersawn/riftsawn material. This cut of wood produces clean, straight vertical grain patterns.
- Door and drawer fronts maintain slab design with vertical grain direction.
- Veneer on doors/drawers is not book matched, grain matched or sequence matched; graining does not line up between doors or drawer fronts.
- Orders in Holloway are constructed with standard cherry or maple cabinet components, face frames, finished ends (wood, flush or beaded), and accessories.
- Decorative hardware required; click here to browse our selections.