Click the image to zoom in for more detail
Available in knotty alder and quartersawn oak
- Solid wood door frame with mortise and tenon assembly.
- Rails of five piece doors and drawer fronts feature a routed 'step' design.
- Five piece doors over 54" high receive a center horizontal rail.
- Decorative hardware required; click here to browse our selections
Knotty Alder Details
- Center panels of doors and drawer fronts are reverse raised solid wood; exterior maintains flat center panel appearance.
- Knots may be in locations that affect placement of decorative hardware.
Quartersawn Oak Details
- Back of center panels on five piece doors and drawer fronts is consistently 'Grade A' red oak; however, cut of material varies using flat sawn, rift sawn and quartersawn veneers.